One of my dearest friends asked us to make her a list
of ways she could start living life in a more interesting way.
She found this list so motivating that she encouraged us
to pass it along to you.
So without further ado,
Filosofia would like to present our partially illustrated
41 tips for re-inspiring daily life.
1. Start a penpal collective.
2. Cook one new thing a week.
3. Learn to sew.
4. Get into color.
5. Read more.
6. Go to a poetry slam.
7. Eat more cake.
8. Eat more cake that you've made.
9. Start a bakery collective.
10. Take a dance class.
11. Do more yoga.
12. Be nice to people (and animals).
13. Donate to charities that you like.
14. Window shop.
15. Donate some extra free time to a cause you believe in.
16. Paint your nails.
17. Learn to play chess.
18. Redo a part of your house (if there is something you want to improve).
19. Take up gardening.
20. Take piano lessons.
21. Get a record player.
22. Wear more hats.
23. Use your Saturday mornings to practice your foreign language skills.
24. Do more headstands (if you can't do a headstand, then learn how).
25. Do more cartwheels (same rules as #24).
26. Join a collective (book, gardening, whatever).
27. Grow your own herbs.
28. Pickle things.
29. Make jam.
30. Smile more.
31. Pay attention to your surroundings.
32. Make sure everything in your space is only there because
you love it and want it there.
33. Read at least one chapter of a book you love per day.
34. Buy colorful pens.
35. Learn to wink / wink more.
36. Perfect your handshake.
37. Make origami.
40. Make your own hats.
41. Wear flowers in your hair.